Supervisor – Real-time monitoring of call center performance
This module includes a range of visual tools for real-time call center analysis as well as alarm and monitoring tools of the SLA which alert the supervisor when intervention is required.
The supervisor has access to a mode able to limit the call queues and the users being monitored. This allows the service centers to offer to third parties (clients) a controlled and exclusive view in real time of the services offered by the call center.
The supervisor interface consists of a number of windows showing several performance indicators. These include:
- Class service rating, i.e. the number of requests served per minute;
- Number of requests currently awaiting response;
- Total number of operators belonging to the class;
- Operator status;
- Wait time, in seconds, of the request that has been in the line for the longest time;
- Average of maximum wait times in seconds;
- Average time of abandoned requests, in seconds.
From his or her workstation the supervisor can activate Coaching Mode for a trainee operator. The mode can be activated as a passive function (listening in) or as an active function allowing the supervisor to interact with the operator or also with the client.