Infovox – IVR Applications Generator
The VoIP/SIP version of Infovox HMP (Host Media Processing) is a suite of integrated programs that make up a complete platform for the development of IVR applications.
The suite uses a simple and intuitive graphical editor which allows complex and dynamic IVR services to be created or modified quickly and easily.
- Expandability – the number of levels of the call tree is potentially unlimited
- Flexibility – services can be created to satisfy the precise requirements of the client
- Database interaction – the service can extract and/or modify information recorded in databases
- Voice synthesis (TTS)
- Voice recognition (ASR)
- Recording of voice messages left by the caller
- Fax support – pre-prepared documents or dynamically created texts can be sent by fax; faxes can be received as email attachments saving paper and toner
- Email propriety support, MAPI, Internet
Examples of services created using Infovox
- Alert available team: technical assistance, emergencies, etc.
- CUP Service: automatic booking, booking confirmation, information provider, availability
- IP Bank: management of telephone banking services, handling of overdraft and debt alerts, voice recording and archiving
The InfoVox HMP suite includes two tools to run IVR:
InfoVox HMP Runtime Services – a robust, expandable, multithread runtime environment which allows an unlimited number of telephone services (created with InfoVox Service Creation) to be run simultaneously.
InfoVox Runtime Monitor – allows interactive monitoring of the services. Tests can be run in offline mode and maintenance carried out even while the system is running.