The BCS Conference Server is a complete conference call system which can manage up to 80 users split between up to 40 rooms.
The people participating in an audioconference can communicate with each other by voice, joining the conversation by calling an internal or external number.
Audioconference rooms with PIN access can be created using a web management tool which also allows the participants to be selected and the time and date of the conference to be scheduled.
The main functions are:
- Conference creation/cancellation
- Management of scheduled conferences
- Access to the conference using a PIN
- Automatic notification and invitation to participate via email
- Selection of users admitted to the conference
Another useful feature of the Conference Server is the dial out mode in which the moderator can set the time and date of the conference and the server automatically calls the participants.